The Maghreb calls for applications to the 2021 L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents Grants for Women in Science are currently ongoing.
The L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science program is dedicated to encouraging young women to pursue careers in science. This initiative seeks out and recognizes outstanding young female researchers in the fields of biological and environmental sciences, mathematics, computer and information sciences, engineering sciences, and technology.
The L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents Mahreb for Women in Science program grants will be awarded by the L’Oréal Foundation and are part of a partnership with UNESCO.
The awarded post-doctoral fellows will each receive an endowment of €10,000.
The criteria for applicants to the L’Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents Grants are
- Be a female doctoral candidate,
- Be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctorate,
- Do not have a permanent position before receiving the Award,
- Be in post-doctoral studies and have defended their thesis before the call for applications (post-doctoral candidates),
- Carry out research work in the following field; environmental sciences, matter, engineering, mathematics, computer and information sciences.
Applications to the L’Oréal-UNESCO young talents award involve:
- The candidate’s CV, including a list of publications connected with the thesis;
- An executive summary of the PhD thesis in English,
- A letter from PhD supervisor recommending the candidate for consideration for this award.
Deadline: August 31, 2021.
For more informational applications to the theL’Oréal-UNESCO award, visit the official site.