Applications are open for the Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships in the UK.
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships will cover 100% of the course fees for applicant chosen postgraduate taught a course for one year (replacing any school/department or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries he/she may already have been awarded).
The scholarships are funded through a combination of generous external funding and university funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships and the standards required are very high.
Duration: one year
The Loughborough scholarship covers a 100% of tuition fee
The following eligibility criteria are required for applications:
- currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a first-class honors degree)
- commitment to return to home country on completion of the postgraduate program
- full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- evidence of the ability and commitment to make a significant contribution to home country on their return
- evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
Applicants are advised to ensure their applications are well presented and completed in full.
The application must include the following:
- Personal details
- Academic qualifications
- Persona statement
- Financial statement, and
For detailed information on how to apply, click here.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.