In partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, Arizona State University call for applications to its 2021-22 academic year Mastercard Foundation MSc Scholarships in Arizona university.
This is a Master’s program with a focus on training EdTech experts for Africa. While classes are in session, Scholars will work part-time with the Baobab team to gain hands-on experience implementing the strategic objectives of the Baobab Platform.
The Baobab Platform consists of the implementation of an online learning community that serves over 8,000 users and is expanding to support 100,000 young Africans globally over the next five years.
Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Arizona State University, including leadership curriculum, individual mentorship, and other events and programming.
The scholarship covers
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses
- Travel grants to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees and books
- visa cost
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Participation in Scholarship programming
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country
- He/she must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community.
- Applicants must not have studied or intend to take up another graduate study before August 2021.
- He/she must be able to live in Phoenix, Arizona for the duration of the program.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, including a high level of English proficiency.
There are 2 ways to submit the application:
- To submit an online application, click NEXT.
- If applicants have limited internet access, they can complete and submit a downloadable version of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: October 19, 2020
For more information visit the official site.