Applications for the Master in Energy and Environmental Management and Economics – MEDEA (I and II levels) for the academic year 2021/2022 are open.
The program is aimed at students holding economic and technical degrees and is characterized by a highly effective placement. The Master has a cross-cutting nature, and students find an occupation in all areas of the energy sector (administration, finance and control, international strategies and relations, contracts, trading, analysis and risk management and, for those students with a background in the hard sciences, also research and exploration of hydrocarbons, oil and petrochemical production, engineering, product technology, refining, electricity generation, safety, and environmental protection).
For non-Italian students, there will be an intensive Italian language course during the summer before the course starts. Successful graduates will be awarded the Master’s Degree in Management and Economics of Energy and the Environment (MEDEA).
The scholarship covers:
- MEDEA Master’s worth of €25,000
- including teaching materials,
- the use of company canteens and
- a monthly cash allowance.
Non-Italian candidates must:
- hold a degree from a recognized university, obtained in economics, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, statistics
- be younger than 32 on December 31 of the year in which the Master’s course begins
- have excellent knowledge of English
For detailed information on how to apply, click here.
Application Deadline: April 18, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.