The Global Young Academy membership call for 2021 is ongoing, applications from scholars all over the world are welcome.
Applications are required from young, independent scholars who combine the highest level of research excellence with a demonstrated passion for delivering impact.
Global Young Academy is a global organisation that places a high value on its diversity.
All applicants receive consideration and will not be discriminated against with regard to race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disabilities, or other factors.
However, women and applicants from different minority groups, diverse disciplines and people working in government, industry, and non-governmental sectors are especially encouraged to apply.
Areas of research
The GYA membership call is open to all scholars working in any research-based discipline, including:
- social sciences
- arts and
Successful applicants are will attend the GYA Annual General Meeting each year as well as actively contributing to one or more of the organisation’s programmes, which include participation in policy development, promotion of National Young Academies, supporting science outreach and education at the national and international levels, and the young scientist ambassador programme.
- GYA supports scholars to enjoy a broad range of programmes around the world
- GYA promote science to a broad audience
- Scholars will be engaged in policy debate
- foster international and interdisciplinary collaboration between scholars.
- Applicants should be in the early to middle years of their independent careers
- They should be between the ages of 30-40
- They should have a degree in PhD or equivalent.
Documents for application include:
- online application form
- CV, Maximum of 4 pages
- Letter(s) of reference
- Data Protection / Declaration / signature of applicant
To apply, click here
Deadline: September 15, 2020
For more information, visit the official site.