Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program 2020 is calling for applications from young Africans. The Microsoft Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent. Interns will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from colleagues. Whether aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is a chance to kick-start a unique future.
Interns will get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which sets them apart from peers, making them more competitive and become part of Africa’s future tech leaders.
- All interns will be paid salary
- Interns will also be employed by the partner organization for the six months internship period.
All interns must:
- have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- be able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship.
- have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree.
- have a right to work in the country in which they are applying in.
To apply, click here.
Deadline: Varies by country
For more information, visit the official site.