The Ministry of Higher Education for Research and Innovation invites applications from young Researchers international to the Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) 2021.
The Ministry of Higher Education for Research and Innovation (MESRI) in partnership with the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) launches a visiting fellowship program to welcome young researchers who desire to carry out their research in France as part of a “One Health” method.
Make Our Planet Great Again is an initiative of the President of the Republic, Emmanuel Macron, launched on 1st June 2017 following the decision of the United States to leave the Paris Agreement on the climate. It is a call to students and all civil society, researchers and students, entrepreneurs, NGOs, and associations, to join and mobilize France to lead the fight against global warming.
Duration: 12 months
MOPGA fellowship benefits include
- Monthly allowance of 2,500 euros
- Social security coverage support
- Support for health insurance
- Moving allowance of 500 euros
The MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program for Young Researchers is open to Foreign researchers from all nationalities except the French-speaking nationalities who have a doctoral degree for less than 5 years.
Prospecting candidates are to access the application form online and provide the following documents for applications:
- Curriculum Vitae with the list of publications in English (4 pages maximum)
- Copy of their Ph.D. diploma
- A two page CV of their research supervisor in the French host institution for the visiting fellowship
- Copy of their National ID or Passport
- Letters of recommendation (maximum of 3 pages)
- Letter of support from the French host institution.
For more information on how to apply, click here.
Deadline: May 3, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.