The National Academic of Education invites Application to the Spencer Dissertation Fellowship Program 2021.
The aim of the spencer fellowship Program is to encourage the new generation of scholars from a wide range of disciplines and professional fields to undertake research relevant to the improvement of education.
These fellowships support individuals whose dissertations perspective is to bringing fresh and constructive perspectives to the history, theory, analysis, or practice of formal or informal education anywhere in the world.
Duration: 1 year
A Stipend of $27,500
The Dissertation Fellowship Program is open to all eligible applicants regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Fellowships are to support the final analysis of the research topic and the writing of the dissertation. For this reason, all applicants must document that they will have completed all pre-dissertation requirements by June 1, 2021, and must provide a clear and specific plan for completing the dissertation within a one or two-year time frame.
- Applicants should have a demonstrated record of research experience in education.
- The proposed project must be an education research project.
- Applications will be judged based on the applicant’s past research record, career trajectory in education research, and the quality of the project described in the application.
- Only individual applications will be accepted
- Group applications will not be accepted.
Full and complete applications to be submitted electronically including;
- A single space dissertation abstract
- Two letters of recommendation
- A narrative discussion of Dissertation maximum of 10 pages
- A personal Statement
- Graduate transcript.
To apply, click here
Application Deadline: October 8, 2020
For more information visit the official site.