Niger Deta Development Commission (NDDC) invites applications from Outstanding Nigerian students to its 2021 Foreign postgraduate scholarship program.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is getting a head start on a Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Program as part of its Human Resource Development Initiatives to empower Niger Deltans with appropriate training and skills needed for successful participation in the current administration’s local content program as well as global competition in various technical disciplines.
The scheme is for suitably eligible candidates with appropriate Bachelor’s Degrees in the following technical disciplines from recognized universities:
- Management Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
To be considered for the NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship, the following requirements must be met.
- Applicant must have an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2ndClass-Lower division.
- He/she must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a Foreign University.
- He/she must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Applicants must not have any criminal record
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s Community/Clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of LGA
- First Class Traditional rule
- High Court Judge
The following items are required from applicants to apply for the NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship
- Current passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas University.
All application must be made online at the Commission’s website: @ www.nddc.gov.ng
For more information and application, visit the official site.