Nestlé Internal Audit (NIA) offers talented professionals the opportunity to join a diverse global team and develop strong technical & leadership skills through the 2023 Recruitment Programme.
The three to four-year Nestlé Internal Audit program offers a rare chance to learn about all global businesses and functions. According to a set schedule, auditors travel up to 70% of the time to 70% of the time, auditors travel. Auditor recommendations for improvements and value-added risk assurance are four-reproduced by applying tried-and-true processes, technologies, and data analytics.
Talented individuals have the chance to join a diverse international team at Nestlé Internal Audit (NIA) and build strong technical & leadership abilities, which are crucial pillars of any successful career.
At NIA, the work is very hands-on. The goal is to provide risk-based, unbiased assurance, advice, and insight to improve and safeguard corporate value, reputation, and sustainability.
From operators in factories to Executive Vice Presidents at the headquarters, our teams actively engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business. They will be able to do this to build a wide range of abilities that will help them advance in their career at Nestlé.
Their expertise and experience with NIA will serve as a fantastic launchpad for upcoming operational opportunities across all departments.
- Masters/Professional degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Engineering (incl. Food, Environmental …) or comparable degree.
- 1-3 years of professional business experience (e.g. Finance, Audit, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Sustainability Operations, Quality, Industrial Performance…)
- Strong overall business acumen. Finance literacy preferred.
- MS Office skills. Ability to leverage data analytics. SAP knowledge preferred.
- Working proficiency in English. Additionally, fluency in Arabic and/or French is preferred
- Team player with high degree of flexibility, persistence, curiosity, and openness to other cultures.
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time.
Application requirements for the host institution:
- Name and contact information for representative of WARA host institution
- A 50-80 word abstract of the proposed residency, clearly indicating the purpose of the Residency (indicate the host institution contact person)
- Proposal of no more than six (6) double-spaced pages profiling the visiting scholar, his or her proposed residency activities, how the residency will contribute to the goals of WARA, the expected impact or outcome of the residency, and any support that the host institution is prepared to contribute
- Curriculum vitae for the visiting scholar
- Letter of interest from the scholar
- Letter of support from a relevant administrator (dean, department chair, etc.) at the host institution
- Proof of citizenship in the form of a copy of the scholar’s passport
Deadline: March 06, 2023.
For more information on Nestlé Internal Audit (NIA) 2023 Recruitment Programme, visit the official site.