Applications are ongoing for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare international Scholarship 2022.
Novartis named one of Forbes’ Most Admired Pharmaceutical Companies of 2020, is a global healthcare company that strives to reach as many people as possible with its therapies.
Novartis is reimagining medicine in order to improve and extend people’s lives. The goal of the team is to prioritize patients. As healthcare and technology evolve, they strive to develop breakthrough treatments and find novel ways to deliver them to underserved populations and patients. They work to increase access to medicine.
Their scholarship program assists young social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives in accelerating their leadership development. This scholarship is intended for young leaders who are committed to supporting, advancing, and/or resolving issues in the health care field.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Tokyo (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
To qualify for Novartis Reimagining Healthcare scholarship;
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis
One Young World will evaluate applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiatives
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Addressing key local and/or global health care issues in your work
- Having a good understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, creative, enthusiastic, challenges the status quo.
To apply to Novartis Reimagining scholarship , click here
Application Deadline: September 12, 2021.
For more information on Novartis Reimagining scholarship, visit the official site.