The Pan African University (PAU) invites young, qualified, talented, and enterprising applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora to join its Masters or Ph.D. degree programs at any of the four PAU institutes.
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated, and peaceful Africa.
The Pan African University scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees
- A stipend of $750 per month for Masters, and $1,100 for PhD students
- One time transportation cost.
- Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants, for masters programmes, and, Maximum 35 years old for male and 40 years old for female applicants for Doctoral programmes.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second-class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field
A complete application must include the following:
- A Detailed CV Clear
- coloured passport size photograph
- Passport or National I.D. card
- A 3-to-4-page Research Concept Note
- Names of 3 Reference University lecturers (with email address and WhatsApp number)
- Certified copies of relevant certificates and transcripts
- Recommendation letters from 2 Professors;
To apply for the Pan African Scholarship Program, click here
Deadline: July 30, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.