Application is currently ongoing for the P&G Finance and Accounting Internship in Nigeria 2021.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 12 months
- Candidates will feel ownership of their project from the beginning, and they will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– they will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from their manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; P&G value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on new product launches/initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team, and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
- Applicants must be recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Economics, and Finance/Accounting related courses
- They should have strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Interested applicants can apply using the link below and attach the following in their applications
For detailed information on how to apply, click here
For more information, visit the official site.