The Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social sciences (BMS) at the University of Twente invites applications from Ph.D. candidates who like to deal with both front- and backend and development activities. (Full Stack Research Developer)
As a full-stack research software developer at the BMS Lab, candidates are part of a multidisciplinary team that ensures that education, research, and external clients (e.g. hospitals) can use a high-quality app, surveys, Experience Sampling, intervention, and digital research infrastructure.
Together with the team (consisting of technicians, a product owner, support engineer, application manager, manager lab, and various professors and researchers as a customer), He/she will develop new functionalities for the platforms where they help their fellow experts to keep seeing the bigger picture. They will work on different projects for different customers, and therefore no working day is the same!
Successful applicants will be;
- involved in thinking along about the architecture.
- involved in implementing both the front and backend, as well as designing, developing, testing, and evaluating the developed web applications and improvements.
- technically responsible for some of these applications and apps.
- partly responsible for important and innovative software for research, contract assignments and education.
- A maximum salary of € 4,474 gross per month depending on experience.
- Annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3%.
- A lot of attention for substantive professional growth and personal development.
- A young, driven and fun team.
- Access to state-of-art hightech facilities at the BMS Lab.
Interested applicants for this position must have
- an MSc in a related field and at least 3 years of work experience.
- a great sense of responsibility and a high degree of independence;
- good communication and advice skills and a customer-oriented attitude. don’t mind to give a presentation occasionally.
- be up to date with modern front-end technologies.
- interest in, and preferably some affinity with ICT development for social sciences.
- he/she should be naturally analytical and have an eye for detail.
- be a team player with a no-nonsense mentality;
- Dutch candidates with a relevant HBO degree and working experience are also invited to apply.
- good Dutch and English (C1) communication skills in word and writing.
- technological developments.
The application should include a;
- letter of motivation;
- curriculum vitae;
- the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of at least two references.
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.