SummaView and Utrecht University are offering a five-year dual PhD-IT consultancy position in the field of data governance (PhD – IT Consultancy Position in Supply Chain Exploration for Energy Efficiency in Big Data)
As SummaView is regularly handling large amounts of data for customers, this dual position is a suitable combination of practical work and research. They are looking for a result-driven candidate with a passion for IT Consultancy Position in Supply Chain and a green heart. It is possible to test our findings within the testing center of Dell Technologies, including access to the latest hardware and software technology.
For two days a week candidate will be working with Utrecht University, within the Information and Computing Sciences institute. The university offers training programs, academic resources, and supervision for their PhD. During their research, they will progressively publish their work in top-level academic outlets, with the goal of collecting enough work for a PhD thesis. It is also not uncommon to supervise master’s students.
Duration: 5 years.
The PhD – IT Consultancy Position in Supply Chain offers:
- Competitive salary including bonus derived from salary house
- Revenue sharing
- Annual profit sharing
- Pension accrual and an additional budget (Happiness budget) which can be spent at your own discretion
- Optional possibility of shares
- Holiday pay, 8% of the annual salary
- A permanent contract immediately
- 25 vacation days based on a full-time contract
- Lease car, laptop, and training budget
Applicants for the PhD – IT Consultancy Position in Supply Chain should meet the following criteria:
- a Master’s degree in Information Science, Data Science, or related field;
- knowledge of or interest in data science, business intelligence, master data management, and data governance. Any experience with BABOK / DAMA DMBOK / TOGAF is a plus;
- excellent mastery of the English and Dutch languages;
- strong collaboration and excellent communication skills with an independent outlook in defining and solving research problems;
- having followed courses on sustainable development goals and corporate responsibility are a plus;
- and comfortable interacting with any stakeholder in external organizations.
Interested applicants for the PhD – IT Consultancy Position in Supply Chain are welcome to apply with the following documents
- A detailed CV and
- A cover letter
To apply for PhD – IT Consultancy Position in Supply Chain, click here.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.