The Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) is seeking enthusiastic colleagues for the position of PhD on Auditing Framework and tool for robust and reliable AI software development and operations (DevOps).
The next generation of enterprise applications is quickly becoming AI-enabled, providing novel functionalities with unprecedented levels of automation and intelligence. As they recover, reopen, and rebuild, it is time to rethink the importance of trust. At no time has it been more tested or valued in leaders and each other. Trust is the basis for connection. Trust is all-encompassing: physical, emotional, digital, financial, and ethical. A nice-to-have is now a must-have; a principle is now a catalyst; a value is now invaluable.
Preferred starting date: January 1, 2023.
PhD on Auditing Framework and Tool for Robust and Reliable AI Software Development and Operations offers:
- The minimum gross salary is € 2.541 per month up to a maximum of € 3.247 in the fourth year;
- A vacation allowance of 8% and a year-end bonus of 8.3%
- PhD Students from outside the Netherlands may qualify for a tax-free allowance of 30% of their taxable salary if they meet the relevant conditions.
Candidates should have:
- An MSc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, AI, or a related discipline;
- A strong interest in data engineering and governance, machine learning, and deep learning;
- Excellent programming skills and be highly motivated, rigorous, and disciplined when developing algorithms and software according to high-quality standards;
- Good technical understanding of the statistical models used in data science and machine learning;
- Knowledge of, or a willingness to familiarize themselves with, current research into machine learning for software engineering trustworthiness evaluation;
- A commitment to developing algorithms that analyze Big Data from software-defined infrastructures as well as AI application code;
- Be a fast learner, autonomous and creative, show dedication, and be hard working;
- Possess good communication capabilities and be an efficient team worker;
- Be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which they describe their motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of their publications and the contact information of three references.
- Brief description of their MSc thesis and any potential scientific article they have published.
To apply PhD on Auditing Framework and Tool for Robust and Reliable AI Software Development and Operations, click here.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.