Applications are currently ongoing for a postdoc position in Social Psychology, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University.
The Department of Work and Social Psychology is looking for a candidate who is interested in developing and executing a research line at the forefront of social psychological research making use of currently developing themes and methodological approaches, for example, AI, data science, ecological assessments, (network) modeling, neuro-cognitive approaches. Possible research topics of the candidate are open but should overlap with those of the staff members of the section (e.g. emotion dynamics and regulation, evolutionary psychology, decision making, information processing, self-regulation, social media). A start-up grant for research will be offered.
The department of Work and Social Psychology (WSP) accommodates two research sections: Applied Social Psychology and Work and Organizational Psychology. The research in both sections focuses specifically on the design and evaluation of health-related theory-and evidence-based interventions.
A gross monthly salary is scale 10 (maximum of € 4.402,) depending on experience and qualification.
- A Ph.D. in psychology or a related discipline, with a focus on social psychology.
- An interest in developing an own innovative social psychological research agenda building on or independent of prior doctoral research.
- Good communicative and networking skills reflecting the ability to engage and collaborate.
- A promising publication track record of fundamental research, and documented or ambitions to attract own funding.
- Good conversational and writing language skills in English. Dutch language skills are helpful.
- Interested applicants should submit
- a letter of interest, and
- a full CV.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.