The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Delft University of Technology is offering a 2-years PostDoc position on Aeroacoustics within the framework of the EU-funded XROTOR project.
The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering is one of the world’s most highly ranked (and most comprehensive) research, education, and innovation communities devoted entirely to aerospace engineering which proposes a completely new wind turbine design concept, called the X-Rotor, that could drastically reduce capital and operating costs, enhancing attractiveness for investment.
For the Post Doc Position in Aeroacoustics:
- The candidate will investigate the unsteady aerodynamic flow features and the associated noise sources; he/she will propose work on methods for noise predictions and mitigation.
- He/she will complement experimental data with high-fidelity numerical simulations.
- The candidate will work in an international framework where a strong interaction with the consortium partners is envisioned.
Duration: A full-time employment for 2 years.
- Salary are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universitie
- A free access to high-quality training programs on general skills, didactics and topics related to research and valorization.
- Annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- A broad package of fringe benefits (including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes).
- Family-friendly initiatives such as an international spouse program, and excellent on-campus children day care and sports facilities.
- The applicant must hold a PhD degree from an internationally acknowledged university in areas related to aeroacoustics and/or fluid mechanics within the mechanical or aerospace engineering disciplines.
- Additional experience such as post-doctoral research is an advantage.
- He/she must also have an excellent track record of peer-reviewed journal publications, conference contributions, and research experience, with companies and institutions.
The Post Doc Position in Aeroacoustics application must include;
- a curriculum vitae, including a list of their publications;
- motivation letter discussing applicants interests about this position;
- names and contact details of two referees).
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: November 07, 2021.
For more information on Post Doc Position in Aeroacoustics, visit the official site.