The Department of Software Technology (ST), Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is looking for a software engineering post-doc researcher interested in continuing his/her/their training in the broad area of software testing.
The prospective post-doc will work in a highly international context and is expected to do high-quality research: coming up with creative solutions, working diligently to iron out all details and getting a deeper understanding, interacting with peers around the world, but also interacting with practitioners from both the open-source and industrial domain to evaluate your research.
TestShift is rooted in empirical software engineering and the candidate will construct prototype tools, that are to be evaluated by prospective users, i.e., software engineers and software testers.
Duration: 2 years.
- A gross monthly salary and benefits in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- A free access to high-quality training programs on general skills, didactics and topics related to research and valorization.
- Annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- A broad package of fringe benefits (including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes).
- Family-friendly initiatives such as an international spouse program, and excellent on-campus children day care and sports facilities.
- A Master’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science.
- Strong programming and software engineering skills. Good knowledge of software testing is a definite plus.
- A strong interest in software testing, empirical research, and/or socio-technical factors.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English.
- A healthy dose of creativeness.
The application should include a;
- detailed CV
- letter of motivation that includes a paragraph on applicants vision of the TestShift project
- contact information of 2 referees
- draft version of his/her PhD thesis
- list of publications
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: October 25, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.