Wageningen University & Research (WUR) invites applications for a Postdoc position on Ultra-High Field MRI.
The focus of this position is on the implementation and validation of microimaging methods at high-/ultra-high-field NMR spectrometers (14-28 T), to boost sensitivity and spatial and chemical resolution in studies of small-volume soft biological materials. The goal of this collaborative project is to achieve cellular-level and microstructural information, not accessible at lower/intermediate magnetic fields, to ultimately aid more sensitive characterization of structure and dynamics in a range of biologically-relevant materials, from bio-regenerative tissues to soft matter and food systems.
Duration: 1 year, with the possibility of extension to 2 years depending on performance.
- Wageningen University & Research offers a competitive gross salary of between €2.790,- and €4.402, depending on experience
- sabbatical leave, study leave, and paid parental leave;
- working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance;
- the option to accrue additional holiday hours by working more, up to 40 hours per week;
- there is a strong focus on vitality and you can make use of the sports facilities available on campus for a small fee;
- a fixed December bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent pension scheme.
The Postdoc position on Ultra-High Field MRI seeks ambitious and enthusiastic scientists. Their profile should signal:
- a PhD degree in an NMR/MRI-related field with experience working with pulse sequence development and implementation, preferably on high-field Bruker NMR spectrometers;
- research experience and familiarity with processing and interpreting MRI diffusion or spectroscopy data;
- a strong motivation to work flexibly and creatively in a cross-disciplinary environment;
- very good communications skills and ability to interact constructively with physicists, chemists, engineers, and technicians;
- good command of the English language.
The application should include:
- Cover letter,
- Curriculum vitae, and
- A motivation letter.
To apply for the Postdoc on Ultra-High Field MRI, click here.
Application Deadline: October 02, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.