The Faculty of Science, Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research (LACDR) is looking for a Pharmaceutical Data Scientist (Postdoc)
Here, the candidate will conduct independent research and participate in a variety of non-interventional studies measuring the safety, and effectiveness of medicines in daily clinical practice. This will be done in cooperation with three assistant professors in the field of phenoconversion, population pharmacokinetic and dynamic modeling, and pharmacoepidemiology. He/she will work in a team with PhD students and undergraduate students, allowing (further) development of his/her supervision and leadership skills.
Leiden University is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from members of underrepresented groups.
Duration: The position offers a full-time appointment of initially one with possible extension.
- The Salary range from € 2,836,- to € 4,474,- gross per month
- A holiday pay and a year-end bonus.
- Assistant with family-related issue, help partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help to settle in Nijmegen.
To qualify for this postdoc position as a Pharmaceutical Data Scientist, applicants must:
- have PhD in data science or biostatistics, with proven experience and interest in (bio)pharmaceutical epidemiological research
- has scientific creativity and productivity, as evident in recent publications in (international) peer-reviewed journals;
- has excellent English communication skills, both verbal and in writing (requirement);
- shows initiative and can effectively work on multiple projects;
- has a proficiency in statistical software (preferably R);
- have experience in supervision.
To apply for this position as a Pharmaceutical Data Scientist, fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- A motivation letter;
- A full CV;
- Names and contact details of two persons who have agreed to be contacted for references.
To apply for a Postdoc Position as a Pharmaceutical Data Scientist, click here.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021.
For more information on the Postdoc Position as a Pharmaceutical Data Scientist, visit the official site.