The Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE), University of Groningen is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in the field of sustainable catalysis and carbohydrate conversion.
The research will be performed under the guidance of prof. Ben Feringa, in the Stratingh Institute for Chemistry. The research is part of the joint academic-industrial program of the national center for sustainable chemistry ARC-CBBC. The subject is confidential but will be discussed during the application process.
Duration: A full-time employment for 1-year.
- a salary based on qualifications and experience ranging from € 3.111,- gross per month
- excellent secondary terms of employment
- a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- 232 holiday hours per calendar year for full time employment
- participation in a pension scheme for employees
- a personal budget of € 1,000 per year for additional training and career activities.
The Postdoc Position in Sustainable Catalysis seeks candidates with:
- a PhD degree in chemistry or a related field
- knowledge and skills in synthetic organic chemistry, catalysis and/or green chemistry
- a relevant publication record demonstrating your ability to publish international academic publications, preferably in top tier peer-reviewed journals
- a clear interest in collaborative interdisciplinary research
- the ability to manage the collaboration with the industrial partner
- the ability to communicate verbally and in written form in English
- ability to work independently and manage joint research activities
experience working in industry is a plus
To apply for the Postdoc Position in Sustainable Catalysis, fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- a CV, including a list of publications.
- a motivation letter.
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021.
For more information on Postdoc Position in Sustainable Catalysis, visit the official site.