Applications are welcome for a Postdoc researcher in the field of alkaline water electrolysis within the group Sustainable Process Engineering at the Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU-e), The Netherlands.
The Postdoc position on alkaline water electrolysis is part of the ALKALICOAT project, which is a consortium of TU/e and Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZJ) and the industrial partners Agfa, Veco, and Nobian. The project will contribute to the important role green hydrogen will play in the future.
The Postdoc will work at both TU/e and FZJ, focusing on CCM development at FZJ and electrochemical performance validation at TU/e. The expectation is that the Postdoc will spend about 50% of his/her time at TU/e and the other 50% at FZJ. Also, there will be close contact with the industrial partners on the diaphragm, binder, and electrode development.
Duration: A full-time employment for 5 years.
- The gross monthly salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universitie.
- And other fringe benefits.
For the Postdoc Position on Alkaline Water Electrolysis, the department is looking for:
- A talented, motivated and enthusiastic Postdoc with a background in electrochemistry.
- An excellent candidate with proven capacities.
- Applicants with analytical skills, initiative and creativity.
- Applicant with excellent communication skills in English are vital.
- Moreover, the department highly appreciates knowledge, experience and a strong affinity with electrochemistry, membrane science, material science and chemical reactor engineering.
Interested applicants for the Postdoc Position on Alkaline Water Electrolysis can upload a maximum of 5 documents of up to 2MB each. Including:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Names of referees etc.
To apply for the Postdoc Position on Alkaline Water Electrolysis, click here.
Application Deadline: January 16, 2022.
For more information on Postdoc Position on Alkaline Water Electrolysis, visit the official site.