The formal methods & tools group, University of Twente invites applications for a Postdoc Position on Integrating Safety and Cybersecurity Through Stochastic Model Checking.
An important goal of the CAESAR project is to develop an effective framework for the joint analysis of safety and security risks. In this way, safety-security decision making will become more accountable, i.e., more systematic, transparent, and quantitative. The core scientific objectives are concerned with integral safety-security modelling; analysis via stochastic model checking; and risk quantification under uncertainty via fuzzy logic, Bayesian reasoning and Dempster-Schafer theory.
For this Postdoc Position on Integrating Safety and Cybersecurity , candidate will:
- Perform daily postdoc-level research
- Publish results in scientific workshops, conference proceedings, and journals, and present these at (inter)national workshops and conferences
- Contribute to teaching activities related to your work
- Be a part of an excellent and internationally renowned research group
- Gross salary between € 3.420,- and €4.490,- per month depending on experience and qualifications;
- Excellent benefits including a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary, a year-end bonus of 8.3% and a solid pension scheme;
- Between 29 and 41 leave days in case of full-time employment;
- Ample opportunities to further develop oneself through relevant courses and training programmes on e.g., leadership, teaching, professional development;
- Family-friendly institution that offers parental leave (both paid and unpaid) and career support for partners.
The Postdoc Position on Integrating Safety and Cybersecurity seek candidate with
- A PhD degree in Computer Science, or Mathematics with a demonstrable interest in computer science.
- A thorough theoretical background, e.g. in formal methods
- Experience with at least one of the fields of safety, security, stochastic model checking, uncertainty frameworks
- excellent analytical and communication skills
- Interest in teaching at university level
Interested applicants should send their application via the ‘Apply now’ button, and include:
- a cover letter (explaining their specific interest and qualifications)
- their curriculum vitae
- a short description of their MSc thesis and PhD thesis
- references (contact information) of three scientific staff members
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2022.
For more information on Postdoc Position on Integrating Safety and Cybersecurity , visit the official site.