The department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). Invites application to the above-stated postdoctoral position (Researcher in Business Models and Governance in the Mobility Domain).
The candidate will be embedded in the Information Systems Group in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). In that way, the applicant will directly collaborate with experts in areas, such as business models, service systems, business intelligence, business process management, and people from other disciplines in the department and the university as a whole. He/she will also benefit from TU/e extensive international network of partner universities, research groups, and company contacts, with whom you will engage in joint research projects.
Starting Date: October 2021
Duration: 12-15 months
- Successful candidate will work on developing business models and governance mechanisms for services and digital platforms (including data management platforms) in the mobility domain.
- He/she will have the opportunity to collaborate with a number of industry and research partners in related projects funded by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology – Urban Mobility (EIT-UM).
- A full-time employment for 12 or 15 months
- Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary;
- Free access to high-quality training programs on general skills, didactics and topics related to research and valorization.
- A broad package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes.
- PhD in a relevant field, such as information systems, innovation management, or a comparable domain.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to conduct high quality academic research, demonstrated for instance by a relevant PhD thesis and/or publication(s).
- Creative and dedicated to (multidisciplinary) collaboration.
- Excellent proficiency (written and oral) in English.
Applications must be submitted in English and should include
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of publications,
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page), which includes a motivation of applicants interest in the vacancy and an explanation of why he/she would fit well for the position,
- the contact information of three references, and
- Description of applicant scientific interests and plans (maximum 2 pages).
To apply for the position of Researcher in Business Models and Governance in the Mobility Domain, click here
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
For more information, visit the official site