Applications are invited for a postdoc position at the Discovery Lab Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU).
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) is looking for a PostDoc researcher to work with them in one of the following domains, or a combination of any of these:
- Neuro-symbolic AI
- Explainable Machine Learning
- Bayesian Networks, Probabilistic logics
- Graph Generative models
The colleagues in the Discovery Lab are working on Knowledge Graph construction through link prediction and text understanding, Reinforcement learning over structured multi‐modal information, Task‐Based Question Answering, Hypothesis Generation, Knowledge‐driven query construction.
- a gross monthly salary of €2,790 (scale 10) and a maximum €4,402
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP)
- contribution to commuting expenses
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package.
They are looking for postdoc candidates with a Ph.D. in;
- Computer Science
- Computational Linguistics or other related topics
- with a track record in any of the above areas or their overlap
- Among equal candidates, VU will give preference to female candidates.
Interested applicants for a position at the Discovery Lab Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) should apply via the application button and upload their curriculum vitae and a cover letter.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.