Post-Doctoral Fellow for a position in Cancer Proteomics is available at the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
They are looking for a highly enthusiastic candidate with experience in bioanalytical chemistry, mass spectrometry, proteomics, or molecular biology, as well as an interest in cancer proteomics. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and translational research program in prostate cancer proteomics, biomarker discovery, and cancer and infectious disease serological diagnostics.
While protein mass spectrometry is their primary analytical technique, they also use molecular biology, analytical chemistry, cell culture, and bioinformatics techniques to investigate protein function in cells and clinical samples.
To be eligible for the Postdoctoral Position in Cancer Proteomics:
- The candidates must hold a PhD degree completed within the past five years.
- Have first-author publications, and have a strong background in bioanalytical chemistry or molecular biology.
- Prior expertise in proteomics, genomics or cancer research will be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Interested candidates for the Postdoctoral Position in Cancer Proteomics should forward;
- a copy of their CV,
- a brief statement of research interests with career goals,
- PDFs of selected first-author publications,
- as well as the contact information of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: open until filled.
For more information, visit the official site.