The Health Economics group at the Erasmus School of Economics invites applications for a 3-year Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Health Economics.
The candidate will participate in the Erasmus Initiative Smarter Choices for Better Health and work on incorporating equity considerations in the evaluation of health and healthcare and as well co-lead a research group on Evaluation Health Care.
Part of this research agenda may consider (but is not excluded to) the impact evaluation of distributional consequences of healthcare interventions (e.g. inter-individual differences in uptake and effectiveness),
- welfare economics assessments of the resulting distribution of health,
- the elicitation of social preferences of health distributions, and
- the development and use of optimal allocation rules for distribution-sensitive social planners.
Duration: A 3-year contract position.
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of EUR 3.807 and a maximum of 5,211 gross per month
- A holiday pay and a year-end bonus.
- offer partially paid parental leave, fully paid extended birth leave for partners, a personal education budget, work-life balance coaches and more.
- Assistant with family-related issue, help partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help to settle in Netherland
The position seeks candidates with:
- strong quantitative skills, an interest in interdisciplinary collaboration, and a demonstrated interest in Health and/or Welfare Economics.
- A PhD in Economics, Econometrics, or a closely related quantitative discipline, is required.
- The ability to lead and write up research work for publication in high profile journals (reflected either by papers published or promising unpublished research papers) and engage in public dissemination of results is essential
To apply for this position, fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- CV (including a list of academic publications).
- Letter of motivation explaining.
- Proof of qualifications and grades.
- Up to two academic references.
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.