The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Call for applications from doctoral researchers to (PRIME) 2021; Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience.
The DAAD PRIME program, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), finances temporary positions at German universities to facilitate postdoctoral researchers’ foreign mobility. The PRIME program is an opportunity for postdoctoral researchers with long-term career prospects in Germany to be eligible for a stipend to support research stays in another country dependent on a temporary job at a German university.
Duration: 18 months
- A monthly allowance for the research stay abroad
- Salary for the 18 months stay
- Travel allowance
The following criteria are required for the DAAD PRIME program
- applicants must have completed their doctorate degree with very good results before the start of funding.
- they may be of any nationality
- applicants must comply with the program’s mobility rule, i.e. they are free to choose any country
- applicants living abroad are expected to state their intention to continue their research careers in Germany upon completion of the return phase.
The documents below are required for application to DAAD PRIME program
- completed application form 2. curriculum vitae without chronological gaps and in tabular form
- publication list
- a detailed and independently prepared research proposal coordinated with the German and foreign host
- short summary of the research project with a clearly recognizable working title and an indication of keywords.
- time schedule for the realization of the planned work abroad and in Germany
- invitation letter from the German host
- certificates of the two most recent academic degrees
- invitation letter from the foreign host
- completed and signed the ethics issues checklist.
Deadline: August 31, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.