The Princeton Society of Fellows in the Liberal Arts, an interdisciplinary group of scholars in the humanities and social sciences, invites applications for the 2022-2025 fellowship competition.
Princeton University Fellowships will be awarded to applicants in the disciplines represented in the Society who are at the beginning of their academic careers. Selection is based on exceptional scholarly achievement and evidence of unusual promise, range and quality of teaching experience, and potential contributions to an interdisciplinary community. The Society of Fellows seeks a diverse and international pool of applicants and especially welcomes those from underrepresented backgrounds.
Five fellowships will be awarded at the Princeton fellowship and applicants may be considered for more than one fellowship category pertinent to their research and teaching:
- Two Open Fellowships in any discipline represented in the Society
- One Fellowship in Humanistic Studies
- Fellowship in Race and Ethnicity Studies
- One Fellowship in LGBT Studies.
- The Society of Fellows seeks a diverse and international pool of applicants and especially welcomes those from underrepresented backgrounds.
- candidates must have acquired their Ph.D. degree at the time of their application.
- Applicants at the beginning of their academic careers are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants to the Princeton fellowship are to submit the documents listed below, along with the online application form, to the application portal.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dissertation Abstract
- Writing Sample
- Cover Letter
- Research Project for the Fellowship Term
- Two Course Proposals
Application Deadline: August 3, 2021
For more information and application to the Princeton fellowship, visit the official site.