Tilburg University Services is looking for a Project Coordinator/Management Assistant for the Tilburg Institute for Law, Technology, and Society (TILT).
TILT has an extensive portfolio of national and international research projects, funded by various types of public and private funding sources. In this position, candidates play an important role in supporting researchers in applying for and monitoring research grants and funding. He/she will work closely with other staff services within the faculty, such as Project Administration and Grant Support.
The candidate will be part of the support team of the department, which consists of a total of 4 people. He/she will coordinate the development, acquisition, implementation, and accountability of (research) projects within the department, perform work for the Management Team of the department, and together with other colleagues, perform administrative work for the employees of TILT. He/she is the point of contact for them and for internal and external guests and visitors. He can think of the following tasks:
- Managing project proposals and project implementation, supervision of project acquisition processes, maintaining (financial) (project) administration, monitoring progress and the budget, coordination with support staff services, drawing up project reports and overviews, making proposals with regard to procedures, contributing to the organization of (project) coordination, management and documentation.
- Supporting the TILT management team: organizing and taking minutes of meetings, collecting input for reports and monitoring schedules;
- HR: support with inflow and outflow, contact person for new employees, compose evaluation committees and manage the flow of forms.
- Support education/research visits in which he/she work closely with the education and research coordinators and the operational management coordinator (frequency 1x per 3 years).
- Coordination/management of the website in consultation with the science writer and the secretariat.
- General administrative activities such as: telephone traffic, room reservations, orders, archiving, questions from employees and other front office activities.
Primary Location: Tilburg
Duration: 12 months, with a view to a permanent position
- The starting gross salary varies between €2,710 and a maximum of €3,619 per month
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- A 41-day of paid recreational leave per year.
The ideal candidate for the position of Project Coordinator/ Management Assistant at the TILT Department is decisive and willing to tackle complex matters. Move smoothly through different organizational structures, can switch quickly, and have a flexible and positive attitude. He/she also work meticulously and is well able to organize he/her own work and maintain an overview.
- HBO thinking and working level, for example a training in Office Management or Business Administration
- Secretarial and coordinating experience, preferably at a university or educational institution;
- Excellent command of the Office package and other digital systems and applications;
- Tilburg University is an international university and therefore bilingual. They expect their employees to meet the language level appropriate for the position. Secretaries require good writing and listening skills in English: CEFR level C1.
- Show personal leadership skill: take responsibility for you’re his/her work and career, and have good self-knowledge;
- A service-oriented attitude, solution-oriented and think in terms of opportunities and possibilities.
Interested applicants are to send their applications including the following documents:
- A resume,
- A publication list,
- A minimum of two references, (including name, telephone number and email address).
To apply for the Project Coordinator/ Management Assistant at the TILT Department, click here.
Application Deadline: February 13, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.