Application is currently ongoing for the Reimagine Education global conference and award competition 2021.
The reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world. The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of higher education teaching and learning.
Reimagine Education awards the ‘Oscars’ of Education – rewarding innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability. The award is subdivided into categories, applicants are to check which category their work falls under and apply within that category.
- Sustainability Education Award
- Nurturing Employability Award
- E-Learning Innovation
- Hybrid Learning Innovation
- Best Educational App Award
- Innovation in Learning Science Award
- Artificial Intelligence Award
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Award
- Best Online Program Award etc
Conference Date: December 6-10, 2021
Terms for Submission
- Only English should be used to submit applications for the 2021 Reimagine Education Competition.
- On their application, all applicants should specify the award category they want to be considered for.
- With the same project, no applicant may apply to more than one award category.
- Only applications regarding education are relevant.
Submission Deadline: September 12, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official site.