The Renewable Energy Solutions for Africa Foundation (RES4Africa Foundation), in partnership with Enel Foundation, the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, and the European Investment Bank (EIB) is proud to announce the opening of the application for the ninth edition of the ADVANCED TRAINING COURSE (ATC).
The ATC training programme is entirely dedicated to providing training participants with a set of technical, economic, and regulatory core competencies and advanced tools to assess and deploy the most appropriate solutions in different energy contexts for efficient and effective integration of renewables in emerging electricity markets. The course is addressed to high-achieving individuals able to shape and deploy the future of energy systems in their respective countries across Africa.
The training sessions will focus on renewable energy, with a focus on technical, economic, and regulatory fundamental competencies, as well as advanced tools for assessing and deploying energy solutions in various situations.
Up to 50 African professionals from Sub-Saharan Africa, the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean will get full scholarships. Furthermore, RES4Africa invites 10 individuals from its network of members and stakeholders to apply, in addition to 10 chances for Ph.D. and MD students from Italian and foreign universities.
Duration: 10 days
RES4Africa Advanced Training Course covers:
- Flights fare,
- class lectures,
- tuition fee,
In order to apply, the applicant needs to:
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Have adequate seniority (minimum of 5 years in the energy field);
- Be eligible to travel to Italy;
- Be fully proficient in English.
- RES4Africa Foundation promotes a balanced gender mix in the selection of participants, therefore women are highly encouraged to apply.
All applicants are to provide the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae, mandatory (.doc or .pdf)
- Motivation Letter, mandatory (.doc or .pdf)
- At least one reference letter, mandatory (.doc or .pdf)
- Passport, mandatory (.doc or .pdf)
- VISA for entry to the EU
- Covid-19 vaccination documentation
To apply, click here.
Deadline: August 28, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.