Wageningen University & Research is looking for an applicant with excellent organizational skills and affinity for both nutrition/eating behavior and food technology for a Research Assistant position in Human Nutrition and Health.
The Research Assistant will collaborate with a PhD fellow on the project, present this work at conferences and through scientific publications and supervise MSc students working on this topic.
As an enthusiastic Research Assistant, the candidate will work in the context of the TKI-Agrifood-funded project Restructure, and he/she will design and conduct a human nutrition intervention trial to investigate the role of food structure on eating rate/behavior, satiation, energy intake, and metabolic profile.
The Research Assistant position in Human Nutrition and Health offers
- a competitive gross salary of between € 2471,- and €3336,- for a full-time working week;
- working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance;
- the option to accrue additional compensation/holiday hours by working more, up to 40 hours per week;
- a fixed December bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent pension scheme.
The Research Assistant position in Human Nutrition and Health seeks a candidate with the following key qualifications:
- a university degree (MSc) in a relevant field (e.g., Nutrition and Health, Food Technology);
- affinity and demonstrable experience with experimental studies on eating behavior;
- good communication skills, good control of Dutch, and English (both verbally and written);
- excellent organizational skills;
- experience or interest in mathematical modeling techniques;
- strong internal drive to excel and succeed.
Interested applicants can apply and ensure that they attach the following:
- a CV with full
- a letter of motivation
To apply for the Research Assistant – Human Nutrition and Health, click here
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.