The University of Twente invites applications for the position of Research Assistant Professor within the Psychology, Health and Technology (PHT) section at the University.
This Centre aims to develop and apply behavioral science to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, to contribute to grand challenges in prevention and healthcare, and to educate and train the future European workforce in translational behavioral science. At Twente, they focus on technology and work interdisciplinary, in particular on the thresholds of behavioral science with social sciences, engineering, and data science.
The goal of this post is to conduct an evidence synthesis of intervention development frameworks for the development and evaluation of digital interventions to shape behavior. Another part of this challenge will be to focus on the issues associated with multiple goal pursuit. Understanding multiple goal pursuit is crucial to support behavior change and maintenance.
Duration of the contract: 4 years.
- The salary ranges from € 3.746 to € 5.826 gross per month
- Holiday allowance (8%) and end-of-year bonus (8.3%).
- Pension, health care benefits, a generous holiday leave are also part of the benefit this position has to offer.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a Ph.D., preferably in psychology or another behavioral science;
- have experience in behavioral research related to health;
- are an interdisciplinary team worker, collaborating with scholars from different backgrounds in social sciences and technology;
- can plan and organize a broad range of complex activities, formulating and adjusting plans to reflect changing circumstances;
- are skilled at building and managing relationships;
- have an excellent publication and presentation track record in peer-reviewed international journals;
- can use initiative to decide relevant actions and make recommendations to the manager, to improve deliverables;
- most of all, are fluent in English.
In the application, the following documents should be included:
- a motivation letter, emphasizing applicant specific interest, qualifications, and motivation to apply for this position, and
- a detailed resume including a list of publications, research statement, and the contact details of (preferably) two or more references.
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official site.