The Donders Centre for Cognition at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Radboud University call for applications for a Research Data Project Officer.
As Research Data Project Officer at the Donders Centre for Cognition (DCC), the candidate will be part of the research support team. This temporary position has arisen due to the current officer starting her pregnancy leave. The contract will be for the period from September 2022 to March 2023. Systems you will use include a project management system (Ultimo), data management systems (Donders Repository, online research tools), and a financial system (BasS).
Duration: It concerns temporary employment for 6 months.
As Research Data Project Officer, the candidate will:
- will handle and support the research administration from start (project initiation) to finish (data storage and financial reporting).
- be responsible for maintaining the current systems and administration, including both electronic and paper version applications and procedures.
- work closely together with the DCC lab manager and our administrative team.
Research Data Project Officer at the Donders Centre for Cognition offers
- A gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €3,098 and a maximum of €4,257 based on a 38-hour working week.
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Dual Career and Family Care Officer to assist international candidates with family-related support.
- Plus extra days off.
- Preferably, the candidate should have a neuroscience background and have ample experience in working in a relevant lab environment.
- Holding a PhD degree or having experience as a PhD candidate would be a plus.
- Are preferably familiar with the Ultimo system.
- Are analytical and accurate.
- Having experience with complex databases; experience with data processing is considered a plus.
- Have a hands-on mentality.
- Are not afraid to familiarise themself with the administrative processes at hand.
- Are well-organised and have good communication skills.
- Must also have an excellent command of English.
Interested applicants for the Research Data Project position at the Donders Centre for Cognition can apply with the following documents:
- curriculum vitae and
- motivation letter
To apply, click here
Application Deadline: July 11, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.