Applications are open for fully funded Rotary fellowships for dedicated leaders from around the world to study at one of their peace centres.
Rotary provides fully financed fellowships each year to deserving leaders from all across the world so they can attend one of our peace centres. Through academic training, hands-on experience, and chances for global networking, the Rotary Peace Centres program develops the capacity of peace and development professionals to become effective peace catalysts.
Rotary is searching for early-career applicants who can engage in active participation within a diverse student body, who can engage in substantial reading and research, and who can exhibit a dedication to peace and conflict resolution. The chosen candidates have a track record of peacebuilding accomplishments and have the ability to develop as leaders in the area and have an influence after completing the fellowship.
The Rotary Fellowships with Full Funding covers;
- lodging and board,
- round-trip transportation,
- internship and field study costs,
- as well as tuition and fees.
- Rotary provides reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities.
Rotary Fellowships with Full Funding Master’s degree candidates must also:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Be proficient in English
- Have the potential for leadership
- Have at least three years of full-time relevant experience in peace or development work
- Rotary encourages people with disabilities and people from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
Deadline: May 15, 2023.
For more information on Rotary Fellowships with Full Funding, visit the official site.