ThinkWell Institute invites applications from outstandingly bright, motivated, and driven women with a burgeoning interest to explore a concept in global health to Samya Rose Stumo Memorial Fellowship for Global Health 2021.
In today’s world, young women play a critical role in sustaining community health and well-being, but they are also denied opportunities to effect change. The Samya Rose Stumo Fellowship for Global Health promotes a global group of young women to inspire their vision, strengthen their skills, incubate their ideas, and raise their voices so that they can become tomorrow’s change-makers.
The Samya Rose Stumo fellowship aims to find and nurture young women from all over the world who will work with ThinkWell to co-create innovative public health initiatives. Selected fellows will be part of an inaugural 12-month cohort aimed at bringing their passions and ideas to life.
During the fellowship, fellows will collaborate on a project concept in health services, health advocacy, health policy, or health entrepreneurship with ThinkWell experts and cutting-edge tools. Each fellow will be mentored by a leading global health expert from ThinkWell, who will guide them through the entrepreneurial process and provide critical input along the way.
- Stipends will be given to fellows to help with living expenses and project costs.
- Fellows will be paired with ThinkWell mentors who are leading public health experts in their respective countries.
- They will benefit from tailored visibility, tools, services, and seminars to help them make a greater impact. and
- they will be able to connect with a global network of health professionals.
- The Samya Rose Stumo Memorial Fellowship is looking for women who are exceptionally bright, inspired, and focused, and who have a growing curiosity in learning more about a global health idea.
- Applicants who are pursuing or have recently completed a master’s degree or higher are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be self-starters with a dedication to challenging the status quo.
- They should have shown leadership in their communities.
The following are required from applicants applying for the Samya Rose Stumo Memorial Fellowship
- Education, experience, and achievements are summarized in a CV.
- A letter of recommendation outlining how the applicant demonstrates high qualifications and dedication to the field of global health.
- Responses to the questions about a project/initiative in health systems, health policy, health activism, or health entrepreneurship.
To apply, click here
Deadline: April 26, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.