The System Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP) welcomes applications to its 2021 Young Professional Program for African Graduates.
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with their customers and partners to work as SAP Consultants.
This program will be training applicants to become Functional Consultant within:
- Business Process Integration with SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) allows companies to transform their data into a trusted, ever-ready resource for business insight with extensive data integration. This allows users to connect data rather than just collect it. It also allows companies to have 24/7 access to the BI and data analysis tools they need to make faster, more informed decisions. The course will focus on planning, user management, and roles, sourcing data, and data wrangling. As part of the course, participants will also complete practical exercises which demonstrate the integration of Machine Learning Technology into SAC through Smart Assist.
Location: Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format.
Duration: 3 months
Successful candidates will
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Start their journey to become SAP Consultants;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare them for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A months program with an emphasis on training and career development
- Pick up the critical skills needed to develop into a business leader
- Have opportunities to contribute to decisions and developments that shape the world
- Pivot into strategy consulting by launching careers at BCG
- Have fun along the way with an amazing set of colleagues
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Engineering;
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Cape Verde, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda, etc.;
- They must be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- They must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
For more information and application, visit the official site.