Applications are welcome Schneider AVEVA Go Green Global Students Competition 2022.
At Schneider Electric they believe that energy is a basic human right and they are dedicated to furthering humankind through new technologies. Their purpose is to empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, they call this Life Is On.
With the mission to be the world’s digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency, they see the urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for their industry and company.
For this, they need your help. Schneider Electric, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who dare to disrupt, put their skills to the test, and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
- Global winners will be awarded a total prize of €10,000 to be split equally among winning team members.
- The winning team will also be gifted a 1-year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform.
- Regional Finalists will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
Schneider Go Green 2022 is open to teams of 2-4 members from anywhere in the world. To take part, applicants must:
- Be a Bachelor’s or Master’s student anywhere in the world.
- Be studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies.
- They must be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English.
- Be studying in the same country as the rest of their team for the duration of the competition.
- In line with Schneider Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, the team must be gender diverse
Regional judges will review submitted proposals then vote on the top student to receive mentorship on the following criteria:
- Sustainable impact
- Presentation Quality
To be able to register for the Schneider Go Green Global Competition, applicants are to
Register on the platform, choose a competition category, and submit a proposal in English (PPT or PDF or MP4 format), addressing the following:
- What is their team’s problem statement?
- What is their solution?
- Why is their solution different?
- How will their solution work?
- Who is benefitting from their solution?
- Who is on their team?
To apply Schneider Go Green Global Competition, click here.
Deadline: February 15, 2022.
For more information about Schneider Go Green Global Competition, visit the official site.