Applications are invited to the Schwarzman Scholars International Masters program for young emerging leaders from all over the world 2022/23.
Each year, a new class of leaders is chosen to embody the world’s next generation of leaders — high-caliber individuals with open minds and unlimited potential who will contribute to greater understanding between China and the rest of the world. Schwarzman Scholars are chosen from a selection of outstanding applicants from around the world. Academic excellence, excellent performance in their area, and exemplary leadership qualities are required of prospective Scholars.
Nevertheless, there is no fee attached to applying to the Schwarzman Scholars program. Interview expenses, such as economy class air or train travel, group meals, and one night in a hotel if needed, are arranged and covered by the program.
The following expenses are fully covered for Schwarzman Scholars by the program:
- tuition fees,
- room and board,
- travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year,
- in-country study tours,
- required course books and supplies,
- a Lenovo laptop,
- health insurance, and
- a personal stipend.
To considered for the Schwarzman Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
- Must be proficient in the English Language
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Must not be above 28 years
- He/she must be able to anticipate and act on trends and changes in their context
- Exhibit an exemplary character.
The following documents are required from applicants for the application
- Introduction video
- Two essays
- Academic Record/Transcripts
- Three recommendation letters.
To apply, click here.
Deadline: September 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.