Applications are open for Shell Internship Opportunities Program in Singapore.
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. Today’s changing world presents both opportunities and challenges and They need the brightest minds to help solve them. More than a billion people have no access to energy today. Add this to a rising global population, and demand for energy could almost double by 2070.
Shell internships are fully assessed and will allow candidates to get involved in real projects specifically matched to their interests and abilities. They’ll receive regular and structured performance evaluations from their mentor and direct supervisor, and They’ll find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside.
A Shell internship gives candidates the opportunity to:
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.
Shell is looking for ambitious students to help them tackle the energy challenge.
- They must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following their internship.
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever their role, there are certain qualities they’ll need if they’re going to succeed at Shell.
To apply for the Shell internship, click here.
For more information about the Shell internship, visit the official site.