The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC) Invites applications from Nigerian postgraduate students to apply for the 2021 Shell Postgraduate Research Internship for University students.
The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and PhD) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
The program centres on the following Discipline:
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ)
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring.
Duration: 6-12 Months
- Applicants must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme.
- he/she must reside in Nigeria
- Relevant Work Experience
- three letters of referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Personal and educational details.
- Research Proposal including Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and the expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
- Applicants must have a valid email and phone number.
Deadline: September 22, 2020
For more information and application, visit the official site.