Applications are currently ongoing for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022.
The Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) have teamed up to form SINGA (SUTD). It is a scholarship given to foreign students who have excelled in their undergraduate and/or master’s studies and have a deep desire to conduct research leading to a doctorate (Ph.D.) in Science or Engineering at a Singapore university. Students may primarily conduct their research at A*STAR, NTU, NUS, or SUTD.
SINGA research areas under the PhD Program fall broadly under two categories, namely:
- Physical Science and Engineering; and
- Biomedical Sciences.
Duration: 4 years
The SINGA award covers:
- Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend
- Settling allowance
- Travel allowance
The SINGA award Is open to;
- international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- applicants with good skills in written and spoken English
- applicants who have good reports from academic referees
To apply for the SINGA award, the following documents must be provided
- Valid Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Academic transcript
To apply, click here.
Deadline: June 1, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.