Applications are currently ongoing for the Swedish Institute Masters Scholarships for Global Professionals in Sweden for the 2022/23 Academic year.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to positive and sustainable development in their home countries and regions. In 2022 the Swedish Institute will grant about 350 scholarships for master’s degree studies in Sweden.
The programme is funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. It offers you a unique opportunity to develop both professionally and academically, experience Swedish society and culture, and build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and other scholarship holders.
- Full tuition fee coverage. The fee is paid directly by SI to the Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
- A monthly payment of SEK 10,000 to cover living expenses throughout the study period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership ofthe SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build a network while in Sweden.
- At the end of the scholarship period, candidate become a member of the SI Alumni Network.
- Also, the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for students outside Sweden for the entire study period.
To be eligible for Swedish Institute Master’s Scholarships for Global Professionals, candidates:
- Must be a citizen of one of the eligible country.
- Must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience.
However, the master’s programmes he/she applying for must be eligible for SI scholarships. Also, priority is given to programmes within certain subject areas, depending on candidates country of citizenship.
Applications for the Swedish Institute Master’s Scholarships for Global Professionals must include the following supporting documentation
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of his/her valid passport/National ID card
Deadline: February 28, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.