Applications are welcome for the Talent Grants Master’s programme in Theology & Religious Studies at University of Groningen 2021.
The Talent Grant is financed by the Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies. The scholarship is aimed at international students from OUTSIDE the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Master’s in Theology and Religious Studies. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Students from countries outside the EU/EEA who have been admitted to one of the tracks of the Master’s programme in Theology & Religious Studies:
- MA Religion and Pluralism: Ancient & Modern;
- MA Religion, Conflict and Globalization;
- MA Religion and Cultural Heritage;
- MA Religion, Health and Wellbeing.
The grant is € 5.000,- and is awarded for a 1 year Master’s degree programme in Theology and Religious Studies.
To be Candidates should:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Have obtained conditional admission to one of the three MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies;
- Have excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor/ undergraduate studies;
- Not have already obtained a master’s degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, by the admission requirements of the program;
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme;
- Confirm in writing their agreement with the of the grant when awarded with the Talent Grant.
To apply for the Talent Grant, applicants should fill in the application form below and add the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of the University of Groningen (conditional) admission letter to the MA Theology and Religious Studies programme from the Admission Board;
- Recommendation letter by a PhD or Professor from their current/last degree programme;
- Transcript of Records from their current/last degree programme;
- Letter of motivation (in Word) of a maximum of 500 words, stating why they should be considered for this program.
To get the application form, click here.
Deadline: March 1, 2021
For more information visit the official site.