Call for applications for a Tenure track position in Aerospace Engineering at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Delft University of Technology.
The faculty of Aerospace Engineering is dedicated to helping tackle the demanding challenges the world is currently facing, climate change, without doubt, the most important one. They carry out state-of-the-art research in a wide variety of AE-related fields, including sustainable aviation, the future of space, wind energy, and autonomous drones. They give their international community of BSc and MSc students the best possible education so that they can become the scientists, engineers, and future leaders the world is looking for. And they also create impact by collaborating in aerospace innovation ecosystems with partners from aerospace and non-aerospace, universities, institutes, companies, and start-ups. The faculty has four departments that all contribute to their goals: impact the future of Aerospace Engineering by leadership, education, research, and collaboration for innovation.
In this position candidate can:
- Contribute to the educational programmes of one of the departments Aerospace Structures and Materials (ASM), Space Engineering (SE), Aerodynamics, Wind Energy Flight Performance and Propulsion (AWEP) and Control & Operations (C&O)
- Perform top research using a wide variety of facilities
- Contribute to the organization and management of education in the faculty
- Building a worldwide network, also with(in) the industry
- The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package,
- A discount on health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution.
- They offer training to improve English competency.
- Coming to Delft Service and Partner Career Advice and relocation to assistance.
- An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and there is an international primary school.
lThe faculty is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who;
- have a doctorate (PhD) or having experience as a postdoc,
- want to impact the future of Aerospace Engineering, having affinity with one of our departments,
- have a proven background in Aerospace Engineering or want to contribute to this field, demonstrated by a publication record of their research,
- are capable of high-quality teaching in a way that inspires students,
- show leadership experience or are willing to develop leadership skills,
- have excellent communication, networking, and collaboration skills,
- have an international profile with an active international network of scientific contacts.
To apply for this position, fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- Letter of motivation and
- Detailed CV
To apply for the Tenure track position at TU Delft in Aerospace Engineering, click here.
Application Deadline: March 09, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.