The Department of Marketing Management at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM), seeks applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the assistant professorship level.
EUR is looking for a new colleague to contribute to their research excellence and meet their growing teaching needs. In this role, a successful candidate will contribute to the research and teaching excellence of RSM’s Marketing Management department of RSM, particularly in the domain of quantitative marketing, for example, machine learning.
Location: Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA, Rotterdam
Their duties include:
- teach (quantitative) marketing-related topics in the BSc, MSc, and/or (executive) MBA programs of RSM (courses to be discussed)
- conducting academic research aimed at top-tier journals in marketing and related fields – independently and in collaboration with others
- contribute to the further development of RSM and the Department of Marketing Management in particular.
- The gross monthly salary ranges from €3,746 -€5,127.
- EUR pays an 8% holiday allowance and an end-of-year payment of 8.3% and offers excellent secondary benefits, like a very generous leave scheme.
- EUR is affiliated with ABP for the pension provision and offer partially paid parental leave.
- Employees can also use EUR facilities, such as the Erasmus sports center and the University library.
- EUR offers a Dual Career Programme (DCP) to assist the life partners of new academic staff (on pay-roll) in finding employment in The Netherlands.
- They value diversity and believe that a diversity of talents contributes to their vision and strategy to excel as a university in research and education.
- EUR seeks candidates with a quantitative background.
- Applicants who can demonstrate excellence in scholarly research and competence in teaching, and
- Applicants should hold or are nearing completion of a Ph.D. in marketing or a related discipline (computer science, data science, econometrics, economics, machine learning, statistics).
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities, and nationalities. Interested applicants should include the following in their application.
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- two or more letters of recommendation
- two or more papers (published or unpublished)
- a research and teaching statement.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.