Applications are now open for the 2023/2024 Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship for mid-career professionals in the arts and culture sector an exceptional opportunity to undertake an individually tailored leadership programme in the UK.
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is a tailored programme of leadership development that aims to enrich and transform cultural practice and engagement by developing leadership potential, acumen, and skills.
The Fellowship brings together some of the most creative and dynamic cultural leaders in the UK and internationally for an intense personal and professional learning experience unlike any other. Clore Leadership Fellowship will support candidates to be the leader they have the potential to be, through in-depth learning, tailored to their individual needs, aspirations, and circumstances.
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is a learned, not a taught programme, it is experiential, grounded in practice, and underpinned by contemporary leadership theories and approaches.
Duration: 06 months
The Leadership Fellowship includes a training budget of up to £18,500 to cover:
- Up to two return economy flights from your home country to the UK to undertake fellowship activities
- Accommodation while in the UK
- Living expenses while in the UK
- A period of secondment for approximately 4-6 weeks at a cultural institution in the UK
- Individually tailored fellowship learning plan which may include participation in courses conferences and other professional development activities in the UK
- Course and conference fees within the UK
- Training and development costs within the UK
- Travel in the UK
To be eligible for a Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, applicants must:
- Intend to return to their home country at the end of the period of study
- Hold a degree that is equivalent to at least a good UK second-class honors degree or have equivalent professional training and/or experience
- Have completed at least five years (or higher as required by Clore Leadership) work, or equivalent experience, by the end of 2022
- Meet the minimum requirements in accordance with the main fellowship’s scheme
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship
Interested applicants are to click the link below to apply for the 2023/24 Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship.
To apply, click here.
Deadline: November 01, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.