The 2024 Falling Walls Female Science Talents Intensive Track Scholarship offers a unique opportunity for women to participate in a ground-breaking event that brings together visionaries and thought leaders from around the globe.
The Falling Walls Intensive Track Scholarship is an extraordinary initiative designed to support and nurture young talents in the fields of science, innovation, and entrepreneurship. By participating in this scholarship program, you will gain access to an exclusive platform for knowledge exchange, collaboration, and mentorship.
All PhD students at the final stage of their research and postdocs or comparable qualification levels from all disciplines at universities and non-university research institutions worldwide are eligible to participate. They are looking for exceptional talents who conduct inspiring research in their field.
Starting Date: January–December 2024.
The Intensive Track program provides selected candidates with multiple opportunities:
- Participate in two high-level landmark events in Berlin: the International Spring Gathering & International Fall Gathering as part of the Falling Walls Science Summit 2024, including travel scholarships for both events;
- Take part in a series of online and in-person skill-enhancement workshops on topics such as leadership, business building, grant applications and more.
- Peer exchange with fellow international young talents from all disciplines;
- Get unique opportunities for networking with Female Science Talents role models and women leaders in academia, politics, business and the media, including our official partners (Bayer, The Elsevier Foundation, Foundation Medicine, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft);
- Get opportunities for networking and peer exchange with Falling Walls community members, including Falling Walls Venture, Falling Walls Engage and Falling Walls Lab.
- Become an active part of the inspiring Female Science Talents community via events and related communications channels;
- Benefit from increased reach and visibility via the Falling Walls website and social media channels;
- Opportunities for mentoring support with role models from academia, industry, and related fields
Applicants for the 2024 Falling Walls Female Science Intensive Track Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- personality who inspires, takes on new challenges, and drives people around them.
- visionary who recognizes changes and upheavals and breaks new ground. They employ innovative approaches and embrace risks to accomplish their objectives.
- framer capable of steering scientific, economic, or social innovation in uncertain and complex environments.
Interested applicants are to submit their application with the following documents:
- Courriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
To apply for the 2024 Falling Walls Female Science Intensive Track Scholarship, click here
Deadline: November 20, 2023.
For more information on the 2024 Falling Walls Female Science Intensive Track Scholarship, visit the official site.